‘...surely the most delightful small museum in England’
(Clive Aslet: Country Life May 3 2017)
Thanks to a National Heritage Lottery Fund award, Court Barn reopened on 7 August, with lots of wonderful new things to experience including:
- Fresh displays and new Arts & Crafts acquisitions, including a C R Ashbee fire screen
- An interactive map of Chipping Campden’s historic buildings
- More stories on the lives of local designer-makers, innovatively told through digital interactives
- A relocated, spacious shop supporting local makers with textiles, jewellery, woodcraft, pottery, glassware and more
- A ‘just for fun’ interactive quiz
Like many places during this time we have lost a lot of revenue. As an independent museum we rely on admission charges and income from our shop, as well as our Friends group. If you would like to support and help secure the future of the museum please support us -
- Donate in person - there are donation boxes in the Museum, or you can speak to us during your visit.
- Donate by direct bank transfer – contact us for more details.
- Set up a standing order. (And why not join our ‘Friends’ group at the same time to enjoy the many benefits of giving regularly to the Museum?)
- Donate by post. Please make your cheque payable to The Guild of Handicraft Trust and send to: Court Barn, Church Street, Chipping Campden GL55 6JE
- If you complete a Gift Aid form you will increase your donation by 25 pence for every £1 you donate, at no extra cost to you. For example if you donate £20 it is worth £25 to us!
- Donate online via CAF Donate
Every donation, no matter what size, will make a difference.