‘...surely the most delightful small museum in England’
(Clive Aslet: Country Life May 3 2017)
The Museum has been awarded £65,000 from the Heritage Lottery Fund. This is fantastic news and a huge boost to our fundraising campaign. If you would like to keep up to date with progress then please do sign up for our e-newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have been listening to our visitors and supporters and based on their comments we are planning to significantly improve the visitor experience by developing Court Barn’s interpretation and displays to meet the needs of current and future audiences. Thanks to money raised by National Lottery players we will be able to:
- Show how Chipping Campden and the north Cotswolds became a centre of creativity whose influence is still seen today.
- Tell the little known stories about the craftsmen and women who settled in Campden in 1902.
- Enrich our education offer through
- a programme of workshops for children and adults,
- school visits and our partnership with local schools.
- Run a series of outreach projects for the over 75s.
We need to raise additonal £44,000 to make these projects happen. This is where you come in. Please help us by making a donation so that together we can build on our reputation as an award-winning Museum in the north Cotswolds.
Would you like to support us in this exciting new venture? You can:-
- Donate in person - there are donation boxes in the Museum, or you can speak to us during your visit.
- Donate by direct bank transfer – contact us for more details.
- Set up a standing order. (And why not join our ‘Friends’ group at the same time to enjoy the many benefits of giving regularly to the Museum?)
- Donate by post. Please make your cheque payable to The Guild of Handicraft Trust and send to: Court Barn, Church Street, Chipping Campden GL55 6JE
- If you complete a Gift Aid form you will increase your donation by 25 pence for every £1 you donate, at no extra cost to you. For example if you donate £20 it is worth £25 to us!
- Donate online via MyDonate
Every donation, no matter what size, will make a difference.